AIMS AND VALUES
Learning opens doors; learning changes lives.
Our vision statement:
At Earlham we believe that all children deserve the very best education. All our pupils have the opportunity to achieve their full potential, so that they can begin to choose their path in life.
We aim to:
- Offer a secure and nurturing environment
- Achieve excellence in learning and teaching
- Provide an exciting and relevant curriculum
- Ensure equal opportunities for all
- Develop confident, considerate and respectful members of society
At Earlham Primary School, all children have the right to equal opportunities in all aspects of school life regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion or any other factor. We actively oppose discrimination and stereotyping of all kinds and aim for all our children to develop a sense of respect for others.